Acuvue™ RevitaLens Multi-Purpose Disinfecting Solution
|Manufacturer/Company||Johnson & Johnson Vision Care|
|Buffers||Sodium Borate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Citrate|
|Other Ingredients||Boric acid, edetate disodium, Tetronic 904|
1. Wash your hands with soap and water and dry with a lint-free towel prior to handling your lenses.
2. Place 3 or more drops of Blink RevitaLens® Multi-Purpose Disinfecting Solution on one side of the lens surface.
3. RUB your lens gently from the center to the edges for 2 - 4 seconds (never rub in a circular motion, because it may tear the lens and not clean the outer edge surface).
4. Turn the lens over and repeat steps 2 and 3.
5. RINSE each side of the lens for 5 seconds with fresh Blink RevitaLens® Multi-Purpose Disinfecting Solution. Place lenses in clean lens case and fill with Blink RevitaLens® Multi-Purpose
Disinfecting Solution. Close lens case tightly.
6. SOAK - Allow lenses to soak for a minimum of six (6) hours for disinfection, cleaning and protein removal.